Last week Qartio participated as an exhibitor to Poznan ITM and subcontracting trade fair. The practical arrangements for the Finnish stand were produced by Finlandia SPOT2 –initiative.
Some key figures:
- 1000 exhibitors from 28 countries
- 17500 visitors
- 10 halls, 25 000 m2 floor space
The interest towards Qartio services was simply overwhelming. For Qartio the participation to this event meant:
- More than 25 dedicated B2B meetings with Finnish, Polish and Ukrainian companies (we simply were not able to do more)
- Countless stand visitors, numerous good discussions
- Excellent networking in trade fair auxiliary events as well as in Poznan Suomitalo-Finhome
- Considerable backlog from the meetings and discussions to sort out!
Even though Poland is Qartio’s home ground, still the enormous power of industrial activities as well as forward-looking attitude continue to give positive surprises. One certainly needs to be alert when facing the challenges brought by the continuing globalization of the industry as a whole.